We invite you to consider membership in the NCL Monterey Bay Chapter. Some things to keep in mind about the membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive from November – January each year for daughters in grades 6th – 9th at the time of the Membership Drive. We are no longer accepting membership inquiries for 2019-20 Membership Drive.
- Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in Monterey County.
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active Patroness and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. (We can help connect you with a sponsor and co-sponsor, if needed!).
- Open Houses: We encourage you and your daughter to attend one of our two Open Houses.
- Application: Is completed electronically.
The NCL experience is designed to take place largely within six grade level classes. Because it is designed as a small group program, class size is a critical factor to ensure a successful program. Openings in all classes above 7th grade are at the discretion of the Chapter Board and are based on a predetermined class size range.
The Chapter Board, upon the recommendation of the Membership Committee, shall make the final selections into membership.
For questions, please email us at email@example.com.